15th December 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in B.Tech being a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making?

Hello,
After completing Tool and Die Making Diploma course, what I should study in B.Tech? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Tech being a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making?
  2. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  3. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  5. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  6. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  8. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  10. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  11. List of diploma colleges offering Bridge course in Tool & Die Maker?
  12. Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?
  13. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  14. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  15. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed Diploma in Tool and Die Making and working in Ashok Leyland?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  17. Education and career options after passing from CTR Ludhiana?
  18. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
18th December 2015, 12:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in B.Tech being a Diploma holder in Tool and Die Making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completing Tool and Die Making Diploma course, what I should study in B.Tech? Please help me to find out.
The candidate can study B.Tech in Mechanical or Production or Mechanics. The eligibility will be a 3 year diploma course.
The candidate will be admitted through lateral entry method to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. There will be some entrance examination for the admission. You have to contact the college for more details. The scope and salary will be more after the engineering degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?