15th December 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?

What to do after tool and die making? We can do the b.tech or any other course after completing of tool and die making? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  2. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  3. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  4. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  5. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  6. B.Tech (Mechanical) from a government college in Delhi after Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  7. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making?
  8. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  10. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  12. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  13. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  14. Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  18. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed Diploma in Tool and Die Making and working in Ashok Leyland?
19th May 2017, 11:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?

After completing diploma in tool and die making course you can opt for B.E or B.Tech in the relevant discipline. You can also go for other higher courses like : B.E/B.Tech in mechanical/production/marine/mechatronics engineering.

You can appear for the lateral entry examination and can get admission directly in the 2nd year of bachelor's degree course. Therefore, you can choose B.E/B.Tech as your higher study option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?