7th March 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I take after 10th for Diploma in Acting?

Hi I naman I want to do diploma in course of acting and I belong to 10th std.iam really confused that what I should take becoz I dnt have interest in studies. It would be good or bad for me if I will take diploma. In acting

29th October 2014, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I take after 10th for Diploma in Acting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I naman I want to do diploma in course of acting and I belong to 10th std.iam really confused that what I should take becoz I dnt have interest in studies. It would be good or bad for me if I will take diploma. In acting
If you are not interested to studies then try to improve your technical jobs like, Mechanical, Electrical or Tailoring to get better career in your life. This jobs are having very good scope in the world. If you are interested in Diploma in Acting you can apply. Those candidate who having completed 10th standard are eligible for for Diploma in Acting course.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Acting:-
  • 10th or 12th standard with 50% in any discipline from recognized univeristy are elgiible.
  • You can get direct admission to this course after 10th.
31st March 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a good actor what can I do to increase my skills and getting jobs after 10th
1st April 2015, 08:18 AM
vikas24rox

In your choice in which field you go to study after 10th offcourse you have to get admission in diploma in different different branches . but the eligibility criteria is to qualify the 10th examination. And complete diploma competition after you will get the admission in diploma.
28th May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 61 % is it possible to join acting school without 12th...
5th May 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my10th. In 2012, some family problem I couldn't complete my education, but now I want to join acting course can I?
25th August 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage will require to take admission in acting diploma after 10 STD for open cast girl..?
16th December 2019, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE wuth Electrical Branch my age is 29 and i am interested in acting what should i do to start my acting Carrier coz this is my passion nd life is one.. Need proper Guidance
5th May 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an actoress after 10th standard without continue to my studies after 10th
2nd November 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

After how many days we will get the job
11th April 2022, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join acting school after diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?