21st April 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?

Huy Sir/maam i want to ask from u that can i do diploma after 10th in engineering and is ther any use of diploma doing after 10th
WHAT ARE THE BEST INSTITUTES AVAILABLE FOR THIS IN INDIA ?

6th May 2011, 06:42 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?

Yes of course.......!

For persuing Diploma Engineering you have to join a good polytechnic institute, and admission to such institute is based on state level entrance conducted by every state government itself.

For example-
West Bengal conducts its own entrance for the same naming JEXPO.Similarly, Bihar,Jharkand, Maharashtra etc. conducts its own entrance for it. At least 50% aggregate is required for going through Entrance.

Besides these, if student have good percentile in 10th say 70%+ then he can find direct admission also.

But the major problem is that the age limit for joining any Polytechnic college or persuing Diploma Engineering is 23 years (by the order of AICTE), and as you mention your age is 25 years.

Secondly, as I said for direct admission at least 70% aggregate is required but as you said you haven't good percentile in it.

But students who are going through Diploma faces problem because they can not Appear for GATE . Besides these various types of International scholarship etc. has eligibility criteria such that having no +2 can not get them so.

Following is the list of some of India's best Polytechnic colleges:-

• Ambedkar Polytechnic, Shakarpur, New Delhi
  • Arya Bhatt polytechnic, Karnal Road, New Delhi
  • Aalim Mohammad Salegh Polytechnic, Chennai
  • Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad
  • Govt. Institute of Electronics, Andhra Pradesh
  • Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh
  • Air Technical Training Institute, Kolkata
  • Aeronautical Training Institute, Luchnow
  • Balwant Rural Engineering Institute, Agra
  • Academy of Architecture, Mumbai

Regards
~Faiyaz~
6th May 2011, 10:18 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?

there are so many good instutions for diploma courses.......

Govt. Institute of Electronics, A.P
Govt. Institute of Electronics, A.P
Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh
Air Technical Training Institute, W.B
Aeronautical Training Institute, Luchnow
Balwant Rural Engineering Institute, Agra
Academy of Architecture, Mumbai,Maharashtra

There are so many jobs in which only diploma holders are elligible for that post.
so prepare for getting good colleges for diploma course .
6th May 2011, 02:58 PM
kapil vij

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?

yes you can do. but i suggest you not to do diploma. complete your 12th and opt any other degree level course, because if after completing diploma if you want to do further study, then you aren't eligible till you complete your graduation.
And in this competitive world you can't survive with only diploma, you obviously have to opt for any other degree level course for graduation, because diploma is not considered as any degree.
after all this, i wish to say use your mind, and take a right step. choice is fully yours.
best wishes
9th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics (only 2 years, not the 3rd completed ) , what can i do further, complete it or any other option for completing graduation.
14th May 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

im doing my btech 2nd yr now i want to complete my diploma too with parellel to my btech ....so how can i proceed..?
25th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to doing diploma after 10th class but i m confused which engineering is best for me plz sugest me which engineering has maximum job opportunity in future
28th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

My son will be giving CBSE Xth std exam in March 2012. Can he apply for NDA. Kindly guide us and give the procedure for the same.
30th May 2011, 08:46 PM
satym.francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Huy Sir/maam i want to ask from u that can i do diploma after 10th in engineering and is ther any use of diploma doing after 10th
what are the courses available in chennai?
30th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my 10th board exams and have secured 75 %. i am opting for science in my junior college and wish to go to NDA... will 10 2 be helpfull or will diploma be helpfull please guide?
30th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any best aeronautical instute for diploma courses after 10th standard with 80% of marks in chennai?what are courses available?
3rd June 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 74% in tenth and now i want to do diploma .is this decision will be good for my future or not pls guide me
4th June 2011, 06:06 PM
charmingMgarg

Smile Re: Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can obviously do diploma after 10th.

You are asking about use of diploma. There are both plus points and minus points of diploma.
Plus Points - You can take admission in 2nd year in b.tech after diploma though various lateral entry exams or on the basis of merit. Also Technical knowledge of diploma students is more than +2 students.
Minus Points - After Diploma you can`t take admission in the TOP colleges like IIT`s , NIT`s , BIT etc. Also knowledge about Maths, Physics and Chemistry is also very less than +2 students.

BEST COLLEGES - According to me, you can`t get job or admission in B.tech(2nd year) on the base of your college name. Rather you can get it with your marks in State Technical Board Exams.
7th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have completed my 12th from maharashtra board and my scores in PCM did not make 150, so my CET marks wont b applicable. so i have decided to go for diploma. so please let me know that wether i can go for BE engg in mechatronics in karnataka by doing diploma in maharashtra???????

if no then please let me know how do i do engg.
14th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i m vry good in p.c.m. so what i can do
16th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. my name is akshay and i want to do diploma in mechanical after 10th and after doing diploma can i get job after that sir. and sir if i dont get job what should i do sir please help i am in big trouble sir my age is 17
18th June 2011, 08:00 PM
sachin6

Diploma after 10th is a good decision. It has many benefits: 1)you can join directly to the second year engineering lateral entry in any college. 2)your practical knowledge is improved that is necessary for a technical student.
20th June 2011, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

hi, i'm satish. What can i do after 10th? my 10th marks is 79%. please help me.
21st June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in mechanical and after that i want to to do B.Tech. Is it care full decison of me. sugest me. after doing B.Tech will i got a job
14th September 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Ma'm
I have completed my education upto 12th class. But in 12th i had no science. I want to do the diploma in civil engineering on 10th basis. I have an experience of almost 11 years in a construction company. In fact, i was the project incharge for my last 3 projects in Central Asia.
My request is can i get the admission for diploma in civil engineering on 10th basis and my experience?
Kindly suggest.
Thanks
16th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to do deploma in mechinical engg ,,then b.tech...and with m.b.a i want to give the exam of gate........and i am of 16 year old in 2011....is it right path ,,,if yes then which college is best world wide importance suggest me
19th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Tejasrk

Yes, you can.
give the entrance exam coducted by state for diploma in engineering.
7th December 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SET MY CARRER AFTER 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO DO COURSE OF ENGEENERING . CAN YOU TELL ME THAT I AM RIGHT OR NOT AND ALSO TELL ME THATWHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGE OR ANY INSTITUTE FROM WHICH I WILL DO ENGEENERING AFTER 10TH CLASS
16th January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

suggest me any course after 12th by comers without math
6th February 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma i am a bifocal student in 11th bt nw im finding it difficult so wat to do now can i go for diploma pls help me
8th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I'm in 10th standard CBSE board.
i want 2 join diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th, cant I??
Give me some suggestions please...
28th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing diploma after class 10?
28th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing diploma after class 10?
25th May 2012, 03:57 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes...!!!
diploma is a good choice and after diploma you should be placed in a good company or you should participated in entrance exams for graduation b.tech.
9th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can i know benefits & loss of my career if i do diploma after 12 th?
15th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am passed with 83.45% in 10th can I get admission in free seat in Pune Or Jalgaon for diploma. I am also confused with which course of diploma to do {mechanical, eletrical, or electronics and telecommunication} plz guide me
16th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my diploma in 2nd year in c.s.e . After completing my 3rd year can i take admission in b.tech 2nd year.
24th December 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

after completion of diploma in civil engineering, can i become a valuer
25th December 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when i will get the jexpo exam form..??
14th April 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, It is good to do diploma after passing matriculation 2014 and not to choose 12th intermediate ? Sir plezz Advise me which is best option to be become an Engineer.
24th April 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

If u do engineering after completing my diploma course can i gave GATE test .
4th May 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have a confusion whether there will be any disadvantages while getting jobs if we take diploma
21st May 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i passed my matriculation with 94%
and 2 with 70%
i decided to join mechanical diploma in polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?