25th June 2010, 09:58 PM
RAJESH KUMAR13

Which branches for girls are the best?

dear sir,
please suggest us that which branches of engineering are best for girls student accourdingly

Related Questions:
  1. Can girls opt for any engineering college? Any good branches for girls?
  2. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  3. Best Engineering branches for girls in descending order and their scope in placement?
  4. Which branches are there for girls in engineering? Is there a good scope for jobs in future?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Qualification needed to join IAF with PCM? Suitable branches in IAF for girls?
  7. Career in Indian Air Force for Females after 12th?
  8. Which branch is better in Engineering between Mechanical & ECE having completed my 12th?
  9. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  10. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  11. Which stream is best to study in B.Tech for a girl among Computer, Electronics and Mechanical? -- [New]
  12. Which engineering field has the maximum scope for jobs?
  13. How many branches are there in Mechanical Engineering? Which branch is the best for girls?
  14. Best branch in computer field for girls and what is the future prospect? Detailed information about all the engineering branches?
  15. How good is Vellore Institute of Technology? Information about its placements?
  16. Different courses after standard 10th?
  17. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  18. Can I join Indian Airforce Technological Branch after completion of BCA and MCA?
8th August 2011, 01:05 AM
oli12

Default Re: Which branches for girls are the best?

Hi,

Now a days girls are doing exceptionally good in each and every field. but still in for some reason women prefers a job which can be home bound.

Among various engineering courses this are the preferred choices for girls :-

1.Computer Science and IT
2.Electronics and Communication Engineering
3.Biotech or Bioengineering
4.Electrical Engineering
5.Chemical Engineering

These above courses have both teaching and lab experiments and after completing your studies in these field you can opt for a job which is building based that means you dont have to go for rigorous field work.

While in Mechanical , Civil and Petroleum Engineering you have to do the course work in unconditional weather and environment.
8th August 2011, 04:25 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Which branches for girls are the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJESH KUMAR13 View Post
dear sir,
please suggest us that which branches of engineering are best for girls student accourdingly
According to Girls the less work they do the more interests they find in that branch but don't think so. if you have interests then go for that branch.

All branches are good for Girls regardless for Mechanical Branch. Don't ever Think any Work is Not suitable for Girls now a days. Each and every possible work can be done by Women in India.

For your inspiration purpose Other fields , Women in India has various Roles in Administration , CEO, General Manager , Software Developers , House Wife , Mother , Institutions , Teachers, etc.

There are lot of jobs available for Girls in India, not only in India But in Abroad too, Girls can have teaching Professional , can Go for Air Hostess, opt for Army Officer, can Go for Engineering Field , Doctors Field and lots more.

To get a Job in Teaching Field. you need to have atleast Graduation with 50% aggregate and must Write an Exam to Get into it like PGT , PRT in KV's .

To get Job in Army then Minimum Qualification needed is Graduation , Through CDSE , SSC you can Go for it.

For Air Hostess you need to have a Minimum of BSc Degree or any other degree with Coaching from FRANKLIN a reputed Institute.

If want to secure your Future by be a Software Engineering then have to Go for Engineering and get placed there in MNC Companies.
8th August 2011, 07:51 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
All branches are good for Engineering student for girls
like-Electrical
computer
Electronics
Civil
Information technology

but before girls are not taken MECHANICAL BRANCH
but today they also take this branch also.
So as your wish you take your want and favourtite.
8th August 2011, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJESH KUMAR13 View Post
dear sir,
dear friend,

as per my opinion the best stream for girls is COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

because these job are not related to physical hard work but it have good mental work.

also above department have lots of job in private sector also private sector respect to girls candidate.

others options are ECE,CIVIL,BITECH etc.

all the best
8th August 2011, 02:03 PM
rana2011
Banned

Don't ever Think any Work is Not suitable for Girls now a days. Each and every possible work can be done by Women in India.

So,All branches are good for Girls regardless for Mechanical Branch.

For your inspiration purpose Other fields , Women in India has various Roles in Administration , CEO, General Manager , Software Developers , House Wife , Mother , Institutions , Teachers, ...etc.

There are lot of jobs available for Girls in India, and out of country Girls can have teaching Professional , can Go for Air Hostess, opt for Army Officer, can Go for Engineering Field , Doctors Field and lots more.

**To get a Job in Teaching Field. you need to have atleast Graduation with 50% aggregate and must Write an Exam to Get into it like PGT , PRT in KV's .

**To get Job in Army then Minimum Qualification needed is Graduation , Through CDSE , SSC you can Go for it.

**For Air Hostess you need to have a Minimum of BSc Degree or any other degree with Coaching from FRANKLIN a reputed Institute.

Thanks!
8th August 2011, 03:02 PM
liquid

hello friends different prople have different mantality so to me Information Technology is the best for girls because I don't consider it engineering and girls aren't that smart.
thank you.
8th August 2011, 05:00 PM
sg1991

Girls can do engineering in any branch. But generally girls take following branches-

* Information Technology
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Biotechnology
* Chemical Engineering

The reason for not choosing Mechanical and Civil is that you have to do a lot of field work in these branches. But a branch must be chosen according to interest and capacity.
8th August 2011, 05:48 PM
vigilancebti

generally all branches are good.but in socially i want to say that girls must opt only those branches which are safe for them.in India like country she should take care about that.because various hazardous events are occurred with them while a women come into job sector.
TEACHING sector is one of the best sector for girls.
ARCHITECTURE Work is also very good as she can run her own business at home too.
BANKING-excellent because one thing is bank provide various facilities and even it is not time consuming .you earn very well.and must you get very respective job there as it depend on your skill as well as hard work.
FASHION DESIGNING,WEB DESIGNING,RUN TUITION WORK Are quite right for girls..............:-)
8th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Which branches for girls are the best?

Any branches you see girls are shining over there. So no problem whatever the branch is you can just work on it. But there are some branches which most of the girls choose.

1. CSE
2. IT
3. ECE
4. Biotech

The above are the branches in which you can see more girls.
8th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am muskan singh sir i am doing ba pass from delhi univerity and i am intesteded acting and study also ,but in acting feld i am totla fresher and my age is 27 so wht should i do to grow my carrer.plz sugges me ,b'coz my doing acting is my dream but my parenst is not support to me an i am not belog vary high family ,i am sc .
14th October 2011, 11:42 AM
arun.potturu

Now a days girls are doing well in all fields compared to boys and girls are more knowledge than boys.
But still due to some reasons they are showing interest in some fields only.
The best field for girls is CSE,IT and ECE etc.You can also go for airforce jobs,navy jobs,electrical jobs.Girls are top in all fields so you can any field on which you have interest.
12th December 2011, 01:51 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

All the fields are cool for the girls. These day we all know that girls are making their mark equally in every field.

I would like to list a few exceptions which girls must avoid, like Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. These two are very tiring fields, and the field work involved with these streams are extremely challenging.

Apart from these fields, girls can take up any field.

Government jobs, Teachers, Politics, Higher educations, Research, Medicine, Agriculture, Designing, TV Media, Radio Jockeying, Jobs abroad, House wife, CEO of companies, Business, Animation, Music, Tutions, Architecture.. etc anything can be done by girls.

But yea, you must be very particular about the safety factors related to any job that a girl does. It affects a lot sometimes, so it must be considered.

Rest I feel all the fields have their own importance's and that you should go for something which interests you.

To know more, Please Click Here

I am also attaching a pdf, which has all the possible fields and streams that can be taken up after class 12th. Please download it, and refer.

Rest up to your decision. All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Career Guidance.pdf(17.0 KB, 109 views)
4th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me a good field in engineering which will get a good salary to manage with my entire family(m a girl)
13th August 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

plz help fr the comparison
Bits Goa chemical or PEC Chandigarh electrical??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?