15th January 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification?

Respected Sir, I want to do a Certification in Yoga so can you tell me what is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 11:13 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification?

Total fee varies from institute to institute, however, it will range between 35000-50000.
The candidate must go through the three years of study and practice with a certified Yoga teacher. To become a Yoga teacher, education programs are offered by various institutes and experienced teacher. The candidates who are going to apply should find a certified Yoga teacher who will serve as a mentor throughout the certification process.
Candidates must apply online and shall provide their qualification details and passport size photo after that venues will be allotted to the candidates after completion inform your mentor or recommended teacher to complete their online recommendation.
Hope this will help you.
20th January 2017, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do a Certification in Yoga so can you tell me what is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification? Please answer as soon as possible.

The Certificate course in Yoga course is available in various institutions the fees details also vary from one institute to another. The course can be studied at Kaivalyadhama. The course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 or HSC passed. The course fee will be Rs 19,500, Boarding & Lodging – Rs 9,000 and others – Rs 3,500 at Kaivalyadhama. The website link is Click Here

The Certificate course in Yoga also studied at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. The course duration is six months. The fee for the certificate course is Rs 11,500. The Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan website link is Click Here

The course can also be studied at Asana Andiappan College of Yoga & Research Centre. The course duration is six months part time. The candidates who have studied 10+2 are eligible for the course. The Asana Andiappan College of Yoga & Research Centre website link is Click Here

For taking admission to the Certificate course in Yoga, the aspirant should get the application form from the institution and apply. The admission is very simple. You should be physically fit to do yoga.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?