12th August 2012, 10:27 PM
ritubajaj1989

Which of the two, OCA certification or RHCE certification, has better market value?

Hi everyone,

I am Ritu, have completed my B.tech in Electronics and Communication in 2011.
I have much stronger bend towards software than electronics. I have been suggest to go for OCA certification. But within the same spam of time, have also discovered about RHCE and CCNA certifications.

Which of the two, OCA certification or CCNA and RHCE certification, has better market value?? and what's the scope for the two in future...???

Guys plz help....!!!!! Thanks in advance...

30th March 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the two, OCA certification or RHCE certification, has better market value?

Obviously RHCE, as there are lot of CCNA guys r there who is searching jobs but getting RHCE guy is a tough job and now a days maximum companies divert there server from windows to Linux platform. And if you want more about this, you can contact me at my mail id as I am a RHCE.
My mail id is [email protected]
.................................................. .................
13th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the two, OCA certification or RHCE certification, has better market value?

PARTH ::: i agree wht u say but i want to know what is the nxt step of it ; like after CCNA we can do CCNP,CCIE,CCDP,CCA .........like more .
no need 2 say that it'll give a better direction 2 u r future bt what after RHCE is it end hare ...
if any one can go to far on this technlgy what is the way.... plz sir i need some guidance.. help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?