15th January 2017, 03:11 PM
skmehlawat

Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? How can I get admission in the College?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course so I want to know which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? How can I get admission in the College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I pursue BE correspondence after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which colleges in Gujarat offers BE correspondence course?
  5. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  7. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  8. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  9. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  13. Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Environmental Engineering? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  14. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  15. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  16. List of AICTE/UGC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to 10th NIOS candidate?
  17. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  18. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
20th January 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? How can I get admission in the College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skmehlawat View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course so I want to know which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Correspondence course? How can I get admission in the College? Please answer as soon as possible.

The Gyanvarsha Institute offers the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through distance education. Those who have passed 10th examination or its equivalent examination from the recognized board or university are eligible for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The course duration will be three years. Candidates can contact the institution and apply to the course through the application form available for this purpose. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th examinations. The Gyanvarsha Institute website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?