5th October 2011, 05:32 AM
himanshuguptabbdit

How to apply for QTP Certification? When will be this Exam? Number of attempts for this Exam?

I want to do QTP certification with latest version 11.0 , so please provide me relevant information such as -
- how to apply?
- What is the examination date or month ?
- How many attempt one can do for clearing certification ?

Same for the QC certification but please update with latest version of QC.

10th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for QTP Certification? When will be this Exam? Number of attempts for this Exam?

How can I get the QTP exam voucher?

10th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for QTP Certification? When will be this Exam? Number of attempts for this Exam?

Can any one provide me a source to get qtp 9.2 crack version free software plz

24th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do QTP certification with latest version 11.0 , so please provide me relevant information such as -
- how to apply?
- How many attempt one can do for clearing certification ?

30th December 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Are you looking for HP QTP certification? Simplilearn offers Software testing training which is taken by HP trainers and you also get a participation certificate by HP. Placement assistance is also there. I think it is a good option- you can check their website.

9th January 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

- how to apply?
- How many attempt one can do for clearing?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?