8th January 2011, 01:48 PM
aliz khan

Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th?

i have cleared my 12th with 70% n i want to apply in jamia millia university plzzzzz tel me how to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  10. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  15. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available for B.A.+LLB admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? When the application will be released?
  17. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students? -- [New]
8th January 2011, 04:09 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th?

Applications are invited for admission to various courses offered by Faculties and Centres of Jamia Millia Islamia (a central university by an act of parliament) for the academic session 2011-2012. The prospectus and Applications forms are available from mid March,of 2011 on all days (including Saturday/Sunday/Holidays) from various counters as Jamia Millia Islamia:

Application forms are available from sale counter at Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi for Rs 500/-. Candidates can earn application form cum prospectus through post also. They only have to forward a requisite letter as well as demand draft of Rs. 500/- to the concerned authority.

Contact Details:

Jamia Millia Islamia
Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg
Jamia Nagar
New Delhi – 110025
8th January 2011, 06:11 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th?

Hello Aliz,

Yes you are eligible to write the Jamia university entrance exam.
Almost all courses are available. So, if you want to study then you need to write the entrance exam. The application can be obtained from the university itself or you can download from their website www.jmi.ac.in

Then Interview will be taking place if you are shortlisted in the selected list.

All the best.
8th January 2011, 06:58 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
it is very simple.you can apply for graduation with your favourite subject online,please go on the official site-http://jmi.nic.in/admission/prospectus_forms.htm
from here you can download application bronchure.
14th January 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the requisite information related to the availability of seats for the Under Graduate Programmes such as B. Tech.
23rd January 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i get entrance examination form for class 11 for year 2011-12
11th February 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of Enlish M.A entrance exam test in Jamia Milia Islamia University.
13th February 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i want admisson of class 8th . Please tell how to get the admisson form on the internet
13th February 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i want admisson of class 8th . Please tell how to get the admisson form on the internet
15th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing the class 12th and i want to apply in jamia milia islamia.
19th February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get form of 11th session 2010-2011
21st February 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

whats the last date to submit the entrance form for photography 2011-2012?
24th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

On which month biotechnology application forms are declared
25th February 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form of bbs-bibf for session 2011-12
26th February 2011, 01:54 PM
ankurloonia

Jamia Millia Islamia holds entrance examination for all of its courses which is followed by an interview(except BDS) whose forms are available in the university campus from month of feb-mar. generally the eligibility for undergraduate programmes is around 45%. The exams would held in the month of may-august and admission for different courses are thereafter done from july to sept.
2nd March 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is the prosiger admition in Ph,d in jamia milliya islamia delhi last date submission of form
5th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam tbhat is going to be held for the entrance for class11
9th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam of intrance test for ma psychology?
11th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of the exam of entrance date for ETE ? how much peecentage should be given the exam?
13th March 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how will make the name of demand draft in jamia millia islamia 2011-2012 and how many rupees
17th March 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission form for class 11 for year 2011-12 pls help immed.
[email protected]
19th March 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Where is prospectus sale counter in Srinagar J&K
21st March 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

why the hell you don't update your official website?
23rd March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for entrance exam of m.a. psychology and center in rajsthan
29th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have recently completed my M.sc in maths. Now i want to do phd from jamia milia. Sir, when will be application forms available.
Plz do reply sir.
30th March 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

plz tell the last date for filling forms for entrance exam of m.tech 2011. my id is [email protected]
5th April 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i want admisson of class 9th . Please tell how to get the admisson form on the internet
6th April 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibilty for BA IST YEAR IN JAMIA MILLIA
6th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of application of class 9
7th April 2011, 08:45 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Yes you are eligible to write the Jamia university entrance exam.
Almost all courses are available. So, if you want to study then you need to write the entrance exam. The application can be obtained from the university itself or you can download from their website www.jmi.ac.in

Then Interview will be taking place if you are shortlisted in the selected list.

Thanks
8th April 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i wana form and we can download from net or not .
what is the last date of submitting the form...
9th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

on d website i m getting d form of 2010 2011.but form will be filled up on 2012.
how could we get d form
9th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is th date for the form of the class 9th
11th April 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

admission forms for 11th class for yrar 2011-2012.
14th April 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I wana know on what date entrance test for 11th class will be held .
15th April 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of application form of B.B.E. 2011
15th April 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ali khan i have cleared my 12th with 70% n i want to apply in jamia millia university plzzzzz tel me how to apply.
16th April 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

When will be the antrance test of class 9th
17th April 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to get mba form of jmi
18th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

where is entrance forms for 2011-12 for commerence and arts stream
20th April 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much percentage to mandatory for B.ED if i have only 43percentage and i have done work as teacher in public school with two years experience as well as i belong from sc catogery
22nd April 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

when the test of enterence of BBS and BIBF in JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA?
PLZ reply my question.
28th April 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 10th?
29th April 2011, 05:16 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Last date of submission of application form of B.B.E. 2011
1st May 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

IS IT COMPULSARY TO SUBMIT DEMAND DRAFT OF RS.500,IF I'D TAKEN THE APPLICATION FORM FROM THE SALE COUNTER IN JAMIA UNIVERSITY
2nd May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the admission in B.A. (Hons) History in your university. Last date of submission application form and test date. Please intimate the following quairy.
2nd May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM FOR B TECH
10th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the detail for taking admission in jamia millia university. i want to do ma in geography from jamia millia university
13th May 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how i get addmission in 11th class and what is the last date
15th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date of ete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?