5th April 2012, 08:07 PM

Where can I get TNPSC application form? When will the exam be held?

where can i get the application form and when the exams are going to held?what is the procedure for application filling and if there is necessary to take demand draft for application and what is the cos of application?

7th April 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get TNPSC application form? When will the exam be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
where can i get the application form and when the exams are going to held?what is the procedure for application filling and if there is necessary to take demand draft for application and what is the cos of application?
The Application Form for all the examinations conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) are made available online at www.tnpscexams.net.
Candidates willing to write any of the examination conducted by the commission may apply online and in order to know the complete procedure to apply online, Click Here.

Since the commission conducts various examination, each of them are scheduled on different dates and the online application forms are made available accordingly.

In order to see the notification of the upcoming examination and to apply for any of them, refer to www.tnpscexams.net
14th June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get TNPSC application form? When will the exam be held?

where can i get a TNPSC application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?