25th February 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?

hello friends
is it any diploma in banking course available?
if is please tell me how can i do that cources????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

27th February 2015, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?

Admission in most of the Diploma in Banking course is on the basis of entrance exam. Once you perform well in the entrance exam then you will be required to attend the counseling. After locking your choices you will get admission in a college according to your rank. You have to visit the college in which you have got admission through counseling and confirm your admission by paying the admission fee.

For getting admission in a Diploma course the minimum qualification required is 10th from a recognized board of education. There is a polytechnic entrance exam conducted in every state of India and you can apply for it if you have have the required qualification. Admission in purely based on the performance in the written exam and you will get college according to your rank through counseling. Therefore, you must be very well prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get an excellent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?