20th February 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

When the semester will be started for PGDM course in Take One School, Delhi?

Hello sir
kindly let me know the semester
starting period of PGDM in Take One School
in Delhi..........i want to take admission
in this course so i want to know about the
time of its semester......

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better for doing MBA? and which is better: degree of MBA or PGDM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?
  3. Top private B-School with low fee structure in Bengaluru for PGDM course which has best placement record?
  4. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  5. Am I eligible for NET or PhD exam after PGDM?
  6. Which is the better B-School to study PGDM among Doon Business School, Dehradun and Acharya Institute of Management & Science, Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. Is kohinoor business school cmr khandala (mumbai) good for PGDM?
  8. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?
  9. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  10. Companies in Delhi and Gurgaon for Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  11. Whether I can go for LLB being PGDM holder?
  12. PGDM holder can go on for LLB?
  13. Which college will I get on the basis of 84.41 percentile in MAT Feb?
  14. List of AICTE/AIU approved PGDM colleges in Delhi and Pune with a budget of 4 lacs for MAT qualified candidate?
  15. Can PGDM IT pass apply for PhD Computer Science?
  16. How should I prepare to crack NET GRF after completion of PGDM?
  17. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  18. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
10th February 2017, 03:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the semester will be started for PGDM course in Take One School, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
kindly let me know the semester
starting period of PGDM in Take One School
in Delhi..........i want to take admission
in this course so i want to know about the
time of its semester......
Sorry, the Take One School, Delhi does not offer Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. It is actually a Take One School of Mass Communication. It offers Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism (BMCJ), Master of Mass Communication and Journalism (MMCJ) and Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC). You can apply online or offline for the courses. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. The Take One School of Mass Communication website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?