26th January 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Where can i study Diploma course for being a Private Detective?

Dear sir,

I want be a private detective. I want to get information regarding the diploma course for my aim. So please guide me where can i study the Diploma courses for this? I am living in ghaziabad (UP). mob-09711506708

25th January 2017, 03:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i study Diploma course for being a Private Detective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I want be a private detective. I want to get information regarding the diploma course for my aim. So please guide me where can i study the Diploma courses for this? I am living in ghaziabad (UP). mob-09711506708

You can study the Diploma in Private Investigation course at Eagles Eye Detective Agency. Candidates who seek admission to the course must have passed 10th standard. The course duration is six months. The Eagles Eye Detective Agency website link is Click Here

You can also study the course at IFS Education Department. There are various certification courses available in the institution like Certification in Private Investigator (Detective), Specialized Certification in Private Investigator (Detective), Short Term Certification in Private Investigator (Detective) etc. The IFS Education Department website link is Click Here

You can also study the Investigation course at Academy of Investigation & Intelligence Management. There are Basic training module, Advanced Course and Professional Course available in the institution. The Academy of Investigation & Intelligence Management website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?