19th December 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?

as a diploma holder(3 years) can i apply for private detective course and what after the private job sector?

9th March 2014, 12:05 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?

Yes you may go for the courses for doing private detective course.To be eligible for doing private detective courses,you must have a minimum of bachelor degree or diploma from a recognized university.Basically private legal investigators collect the testimonial and documentary and physical evidence in order to put together a good sounding case.

Some of the courses/Institutions are given below,All India Private Detective Association,Delhi;National Institute of Private investigation,Alaknanda commercial complex,New Delhi;ACE Detective India International securities,New Delhi;Tops Detective and Security Services Ltd.,Ahmedabad;CAble Assurance & Detection Pvt.Ltd,Noida;Canadian Academy;Global Detective agency,Chennai,Mumbai,Jamshedpur;and more.

You must be very good at the following various fields such as operating and configuring networks,mail servers,transaction systems,system monitoring software,Firewalls anti virus programmes and more.Generally these private detective agencies run by the retired CBI/Army Intelligence officers/Intelligence and more.Most of the training courses may cover various techniques such as thefts,forgery,kidnapping,murder,suicide,undercove r operations,pre-employment screening,fraud,molestations and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?