5th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum and minimum age limit to become a private detective?

What is max. and min. age to become a private detective.

19th April 2012, 04:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the maximum and minimum age limit to become a private detective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is max. and min. age to become a private detective.
There is no maximum and minimum age limit to become a private detective. However, you must complete your bachelors to pursue the profession. if you are a science student it will help you further.
There are institutions which offers courses in Detective management.

Further, you should have analyzing capabilities, patience, humor, intelligence, and a knack of looking things from different perspective and angel to become a good private detective.

You will have to study numerous cases, books to start the professional career.
You will have to keep yourself update with recent happening around the world and you will also have to procure a license to become a private detective.
You will get assignments mostly in big cities but if you have a good relationship with criminal and administrative departments you might find yourself some handsome assignments.
30th June 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum and minimum age limit to become a private detective?

Sir/Madam
I am a student of standard 11th Commerce.
And I am very much intrested in becoming a private detective.
Will you please tell me the required course for me.
Additionally please tell me the salary range in this field.
25th August 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of CBSE class 12th commerce..I want to become a private investigator..can any tell me how can I get my dream job..??I am very much interested in solving crime cases..and help people by providing them justice..
18th September 2021, 05:06 PM
Minal F

For Private Detective,
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree or relevant from a recogniszed university.

Duration 2 months
19th June 2022, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What should be maximum age of private detective my age is 47 year old kya main detective ban sakta hoon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?