3rd January 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management eligible to get a job in Indian Railway? Will I have to do any short term course for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management and want to get job in Railway. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Railway? Will I have to do any short term course for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  2. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  3. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  4. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  5. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  6. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  8. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  11. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  12. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  13. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  14. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  15. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
  16. Is there any short term courses in Hotel Management Field? How can I get admission in the course?
  17. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  18. Vacancies available in governemnt undertakings for Diploma in Management and Catering Technology in Housekeeping Management?
25th January 2017, 11:51 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management eligible to get a job in Indian Railway? Will I have to do any short term course for it?

You have completed your Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management so you are eligible to give the competitive exam which is conducted by IRCTC(Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation)the body of government of India. There is no short term courses are available other than Diploma. You have to appear for the exam and have to pass it to get a job in Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?