20th December 2010, 11:49 AM
divya ashish

How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

Is der any courses to be done to become a private detective or to enter in cid or cbi after 12th...

27th December 2010, 12:33 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

Hi Divya
If you want to be CID OR CBI officer then you have to be graduate of science stream. and these department conduct their own exam. and you can appear for them after your graduation only.
but if you want to be a private detective then you can join the course irrespective of your graduation degree course but you have to be graduate. I am giving you details regarding the diploma and institute from where you can do diploma to become a private detective.
here is the link:-

http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/private-detective/
visit the link..
24th January 2011, 11:46 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

For that first you to complete graduation and then apply for civil service exam and then choose IPS cadre.
3rd February 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

what is the qualification for CBI officer
11th February 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

stream for class 11th
to become datective
4th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How join cbi after 12th
Virendra
4th March 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

m commerce stream student and want to be an officer in CID?What should i have to do for the same (qualification requirements)??
Amrit
5th March 2011, 07:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to become a Detective after 12th
If you want to be CID OR CBI officer then you have to be graduate of science stream. and these department conduct their own exam. and you can appear for them after your graduation only.
but if you want to be a private detective then you can join the course irrespective of your graduation degree course but you have to be graduate. I am giving you details regarding the diploma and institute from where you can do diploma to become a private detective.

good luck
8th March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a cid office after 12 what can should i do?
2nd April 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i hv cmpltd my graduation in medical field..how can i join in cid or cbi? Pls gv me the guidence
7th April 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way for I.com. student.From-Amit kumar
24th April 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to become CID officer after 12th. So, what should I have to do for preparation (Qualifications & college).
4th May 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

How join CID after 12th.
4th May 2011, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN CID AFTER 12th?
4th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a private detective and now i am in 10 class and after 2 year i want to become a private dectective means after passing out 12 class i want to become a private dectective so please tell me what to do
6th May 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

i want to do the best police job after 12 class to help my country from the evils
22nd May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

procedure to join CBI?
22nd May 2011, 10:19 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Its good to see your interest to serve our courtry. Well, for CBI agent posts, CBI conducts direct exam, after qualifying which the selected candidates will have chance to join the investigation department and can play a key role for the department.
For higher posts, in CBI, UPSC and SSC conducts exam manually every year.
And if you want to serve the country, as joining police department occupying designated post, then upsc, conducts exam as CSAT (civil services aptitude test), in three steps as-prelims, mains and interview.
After qualifying the exam you will have chance, to get a reputed post to, serve our country according to your performance in exam.
For more information you can visit the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
25th May 2011, 12:43 PM
cadetbond

Wink Re: How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to be a cid office after 12 what can should i do?
how many buttons are there in ur shirt? quick. . . . . confused . . . . .no. now u are well awre of ur capabilities?
dude,, . . . .just keep, doing ur businees of working at hardest possible . . . . . . . . . . u will get it.
25th May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL ABILITIES THAT ARE NEEDED FOR BECOMING A CID OFFICER? WHAT IS THE MINIMUM HEIGHT NEEDED FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A CID OFFICER?
25th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE ABILITIES NEEDED FOR BECOMING A CID OFFICER? WHAT IS THE MINIMUM HEIGHT NEEDED FOR GIRLS TO BECOME A CID OFFICER?
23rd June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what are the physical abilities that are needed for becoming a cid officer? What is the minimum height needed for girls to become a cid officer?
i am interested in any private detective agencies. I don't know about it. Plz give me anser...........
18th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE MADE BEST OFFICER FOR CBI BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL WE DO AFTER 12TH YOU TELL ME PROPER COURSE.
23rd July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

after 12th pass what can should i do to be a part of cbi
15th August 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

IN HOW MANY YEARS I BECOME A cid OFFICER AFTER 12TH.
10th September 2011, 09:42 AM
patel biren

i have become cbi officer please help me sir.
29th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the minimum height for a lady CID officer
1st October 2011, 12:55 AM
ANKIT050

How to become a Detective after 12th? Any courses to join to become a CID or CBI officer?

Hi Divya

visit the link..
11th October 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

actualy i m dng b.c.a n i ve non med. in 12th is there any other option...
19th October 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Does the height play any role in becoming a C.B.I officer ?
23rd November 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i am a commerse student an i want to become a c.i.d officer.....does a commerse student can become a c.i.d officer
18th December 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am krishna kumar i am tamilnadu state player i am doing my b.sc biotechnology in regular and B.A criminology in distance education is this degree is eligible to become cbi
18th December 2011, 04:18 PM
nandham91

the best way to join CBI is completion of your degree then pass UPSC examthe choose CBI board as mandatory
29th June 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO BECOME A CBI OR CID AS A OFFICER WITH COMMERCE STREAM TAKING MATHS WHAT COURSE DOES I DO
1st August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am doing engineering in mechanical stream. i want to be a detective officer(CID or CBI). i have the capability to solve each and every kind of problems . i am passionate about it. i opted engineering because my parents wanted me to get a degree first. plese insist me , which exams and necessary courses should i underteke to fullfill my dream come true. i kindly request you sir please...
29th August 2012, 10:14 AM
Shahrukh meher

I am student of class 11
i am passed class 10.75 persentage how can i join to cbi which course is better
15th September 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am student of class 12 studying in science stream.
I want to become a detective. Is there any special course to do and which are the Universities offering the course?
12th November 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

hight of lady CID officer
20th April 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir I am the b.e final sem student in mechanical. I want to become CBI officer so can u plz give full details what to do so plz mail the details to my mail I.e [email protected]
plz plz
20th October 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th in commerce without math I am interested in c.I.d so pls email me details what should I do for it my email prakashprasadgupta1998@gmail .com
14th April 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I m in 11 now,with science stream-PCB and my aim is to became a detective. so what is the next step I should take to reach my aim successfully.
so sir please tell me what to do.
27th June 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How is become a private detective after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?