22nd February 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Sc. course is better or Polytechnic Diploma?

Sir, i have passed intermediate for pcm side. Now i have a great doubt for the further course. I am confused between the two courses - polytechnic diploma or b.sc. Please tell me which one is a better choice?

22nd February 2016, 10:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Sc. course is better or Polytechnic Diploma?

For your kind information i want to tell you that B.Sc stands for bachelor's of science and it is an undergraduate academic degree. In B.Sc course you will learn lots of theoretical knowledge while in Polytechnic diploma you will learns lots of practical knowledge. After completion of your B.Sc there are few opportunities for job as compare to jobs after completion of diploma in any stream. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the two years diploma course (through LEET) rather than three years B.Sc course.
23rd February 2016, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc is a plain graduation in science and polytechnic diploma is a vocational course. In terms of scope in private sector polytechnic diploma is a good option but B.Sc is considered always a higher qualification because it is a graduation.

Hence, it depends on your interest and toy should opt according to your aim. If you are looking for a graduation and then higher education then go for B.Sc otherwise diploma is good.
24th February 2016, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have passed intermediate for pcm side. Now i have a great doubt for the further course. I am confused between the two courses - polytechnic diploma or b.sc. Please tell me which one is a better choice?
The candidate’s interest is most important thing. If you want to study engineering diploma then you can choose polytechnic diploma course. You will get only entry level jobs with polytechnic diploma course. You have only limited options after diploma course. If you study B.Sc course then your options for studies and job will be more. You can study master degree in science or MBA after B.Sc. The job opportunities are high compare to diploma holders in both government and private sectors.
30th August 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my PCB and I have great confusion that is weather I should take diploma or bsc ? Please clarify my doubts
31st August 2019, 12:18 PM
Alkasharma123

You will get only entry level jobs with polytechnic diploma course. you have only limited options after diploma course. if you study B.Sc course then your options for studies and job will be more. you can study master degree in Science or MBA after B.Sc.
3rd August 2020, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which trade as helpful in future after bsc
15th July 2022, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I am passed out 12 from pcm. But I am confused between two courses polytechnic or bsc. Not clerify in this matter. please suggesion you %uD83D%uDE4F%uD83C%uDFFB%uD83D%uDD25
19th June 2023, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I am passed out 10th. I am confused between 11th 12th or polytechnic. Please help me
1st July 2023, 01:11 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The decision between pursuing a B.Sc. course or a polytechnic diploma depends on your individual goals, interests, and career aspirations. Here are some factors to consider:

B.Sc. Course:
1. In-depth knowledge: A B.Sc. course typically offers a more comprehensive and theoretical understanding of a specific field of study.
2. Research-oriented: B.Sc. programs often focus on research methodologies, scientific exploration, and analysis.
3. Career options: A B.Sc. degree can open doors to a wide range of career opportunities, including higher-level positions in industries and research organizations.
4. Higher education: It provides a pathway to pursue higher degrees like M.Sc. or Ph.D. for those interested in advanced academic research or teaching positions.

Polytechnic Diploma:
1. Practical skills: Polytechnic diplomas prioritize practical skills, providing hands-on training that prepares you for specific industries or professions.
2. Industry-ready: This type of education is geared towards vocational training, making graduates job-ready for specific roles.
3. Quicker entry into the workforce: Polytechnic programs tend to be shorter in duration compared to a full B.Sc. course, allowing you to enter the workforce earlier.
4. Specialized fields: Polytechnic diplomas are often available in fields like engineering, technology, business, design, and more.
15th July 2023, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

which course is beeter BCS BCA OR BSC OR Enginnering diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?