23rd February 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma is equivalent to 12th for TNPSC qualifier?

Hi Everyone,
I have been qualified in TNPSC recruitment exam. Now I need to know that Diploma is equivalent to 12th or not? It's very useful to get the job as I have done Diploma instead of 12th. Kindly tell me immediately. Thanks in advance.

28th February 2016, 11:08 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Whether Diploma is equivalent to 12th for TNPSC qualifier?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for TNPSC. Most of the jobs under TNPSC are for students of any degree.Diploma is considered as under graduation.So,even diploma is a degree.You can apply for the job you desire in TNPSC. Some of the jobs in TNPSC have their education eligibility as Tenth Standard.So,you can apply for various jobs in TNPSC with your Diploma as qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?