9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Dear Friends, kindly inform me that IGNOU is providing Chemical Engineering diploma course or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this diploma course in IGNOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Food Technology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?
  2. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  3. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  4. Vignan university fees structure for B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  5. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  6. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  8. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which correspondence courses can be done after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  12. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Subjects enlisted to study in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after scoring 45% in B.A and 48% in M.A?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  16. How can I get admission in M.Sc Maths at IGNOU? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?
24th April 2018, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

IGNOU is an open university and it can't offer any course like diploma in chemical engineering, which requires AICTE approval. Also, regular classes and practicals are compulsory for such courses. Hence, no chance of IGNOU offering such course.

If you want admission, then appear for polytechnic entrance exam of your state. You just need class 10th qualification. Fee structure varies according to the college you get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?