28th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Whether The Institution Of Engineers India is AICTE or UGC approved?

Hello everyone
I am in diploma and i have mechanical stream
I want to take admission in THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS INDIA (IEI) for B.Tech but I am very confused as it's not approved by AICTE or UGC? Is that true? Anyone can give positive answer pls...............

14th July 2014, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether The Institution Of Engineers India is AICTE or UGC approved?

Yes, it is AICTE and UGC approved. There is no need to worry regarding the recognition and approval of The Institution of Engineers (India) since it is well recognized and approved by competent authorities.

You can click here to get the proof of its recognition and approval.
24th July 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether The Institution Of Engineers India is AICTE or UGC approved?

Is the course of amie section a and b in electrical engineering floated by The Institution of Engineers(India),8 ghokhale road,kolkata, w.b is AICTE or UGC approved.
20th August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is the course of amie section a and b in electrical engineering floated by The Institution of Engineers(India),8 ghokhale road,kolkata, w.b is AICTE or UGC approved.
31st August 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is Institution of Civil engineers(India) Ludhiana, Punjab AICTE approved ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?