27th February 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?

Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students? This is always happening no matter which company we take. Diploma holders always get very less salary. What is the reason for it? How to address this problem?

7th March 2015, 05:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?

As you have not mentioned the field for Diploma course, therefore it is quite not possible to provide you with the exact details of basic salary packages as the salary package is dependent on various factors, such as;

> Field of Diploma course

> Type of organisation you join in

> Work experience of the diploma holder candidate

> Reputation of the company, etc.

However, the basic salary of a Diploma holder in a medium sized organisation is estimated to be around Rs 10,000-12,000 and in a reputed company is estimated to be around Rs 15,000-20,000. minimum.

There is no particular reason behind it, and you cannot do anything regarding it, and as mentioned above there are many factors that influence the salary package of a candidate holding Diploma degree.
21st May 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why is that very less salary is paid for Diploma students?

I am going to get diploma in computer engineering in kalinga university...so can yo tell me what type of job can i get and how much salary i will get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?