31st July 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?

sir iam doing diploma in electronics n communication of 3rd yr . .
for getting job after diploma in ongc what to do n what is the salary after doing diploma n degree....????

23rd August 2017, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?

For job in ONGC after diploma, you need to crack written exam and skill tests. Hence, you have to be well prepared for such tests. Those who have experience in the same field, are considered by most of the PSU companies. Hence, if possible, join any good training institute.

Diploma holders mainly get junior level posts in ONGC and they will get salary according to the government pay commission, which is good in comparison to starting level salary in private sector for diploma holders.
4th July 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?

Sir i have completed 3 yrs diploma in 4 yr shall i get job in ONGC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?