21st February 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STREAM.Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.What are the steps of this exam?When this exam will be conducted in 2013-14?Send me the names and address of polytechnic colleges in West Bengal.

MAIL ME AT:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership?
  2. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  3. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  4. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to apply for government polytechnic college in west bengal?
  6. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
  7. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  10. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  11. Syllabus and previous years questions of WBPSC examination
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  14. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Past years question papers of School Inspector Exam of West Bengal?
  16. Previous years question papers of West Bengal Judicial Examination?
  17. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  18. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal?
3rd May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal

can i get polytechnic entrance exam previous year(2012) question paper????
6th May 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal

can i get polytechnic entrance exam previous year(2012) question paper????
14th May 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

where i can find 5 yrs question paper for 4th sem in diploma(Electrical) ?
26th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in instrumentation ENGINEERING STREAM.Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.What are the steps of this exam?When this exam will be conducted in 2013-14?Send me the names and address of polytechnic colleges in West Bengal.

MAIL ME AT: [email protected]
10th October 2013, 02:29 PM
Pitambithari

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC

MAIL ME AT[email protected]
20th October 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join as a lecturer in polytechnic in west bengal and what is the eligibility criteria?
3rd November 2014, 03:48 PM
Subonoy

Smile Re: Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal

Hello madam, if you found previous 10 years question with answer for lecturer in poltechnic college then please forward it to my mail id:[email protected]

MAIL ME AT:[email protected][/QUOTE]
7th November 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Please send me syllabus,rrb ranchi junior engineering in [email protected]
8th November 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

please give me question paper of electrical engineering for the lecturer in wb govt polytechnic recruitment.please send at [email protected]
10th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous previous years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in computer science and ENGINEERING STREAM.Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.What are the steps of this exam?

[email protected]
11th November 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in Computer Science and Technology. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is: [email protected]
21st November 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in Computer Science and Technology. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.
My [email protected]
1st December 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in CIVIL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is: [email protected]

FROM.. MR. ARUP KUMAR DEBNATH.
22nd March 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to get previous 10 years question and answer of wb psc lecturer of polytechnic college(electrical engineering).Please convey how and where I can collect with price as early as possible.

Swarup Saha
email [email protected]
1st May 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus as well as previous years question paper of English for govt. polytechnic colleges of west bengal psc. mail me - [email protected]
1st May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus as well as previous years question paper of English for govt. polytechnic colleges of west bengal psc. mail me - [email protected]
31st May 2015, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year qn of math for lecterer in politechnic college. mail me - [email protected]
15th August 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Need previous yr question and answer paper of English & life science for pscwb assistant masters recruitment exam.
18th February 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.
My email id : [email protected]
22nd February 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in CIVIL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is: [email protected]
22nd February 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

24th February 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is: [email protected]
7th May 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of wbpsc civil examination
my mail is [email protected]
30th May 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly send me name of some good REFERENCE BOOKS for preparing WBPSC exam for Electrical Engineering lecturer recruitment in government Polytechnic colleges .
email Id: [email protected]
7th July 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in MATHEMATICS. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is:

[email protected]
20th September 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is:

[email protected]
23rd July 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

If someone have previous year question papers of wbpsc exam for lecture post in government polytechnic college in west bengal in mathematics, please do mail it to [email protected]
Thanks
23rd July 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT. POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING and please suggest me some books for this exam preparation.

email id: [email protected]
25th July 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal in my email [email protected]
25th July 2018, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 year questions polytechnic college's lecture exam by wb psc. And suggest how prepare this [email protected]
26th July 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Please send me questions and answers at my [email protected]
26th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I did b.tech in information technology an I want to give this exam for computer science and technology department. Am I eligible to give this exam ,please let me know in my mail id [email protected] and if anyone have the previous years question papers of computer science and technology, then please send me in my mail id .
28th July 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to give this exam for computer science and technology department. if anyone have the previous years question papers of computer science and technology, then please send me .
28th July 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in COMPUTER ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is: [email protected]
1st August 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question papers of lectureship in government polytechnic college for Physics...my email id is [email protected]
4th August 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 10 years question papers in chemistry for lecturership in government polytechnic college ....my email id is
[email protected]
5th August 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of wbpsc politechnic government college of Humanities , lecturer recruitment
My address.. [email protected]
6th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

13th August 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Please send me last 10 years question papers of WBPSC for the post of Lectureship of ECE department.Please in my mail [email protected]
13th August 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 10 years question papers in Electronics and communication Engineering for lecturership in government polytechnic college ....my email id is
[email protected]
13th August 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 5 years question paper and syllabus of PSC WB Lecturer for Computer Science at [email protected]

If any one already got the same then plz forward to me.
17th August 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to accept polytechnic physics lecturer previous question paper. MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
18th August 2018, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous 10 years solved qs papers of Computer Science and Technology for the Lecturer Recruitment exam for WestBengal Govt. Polytechnic colleges by WBPSC,2018. Send me through email. My email address is [email protected]
24th September 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is [email protected]
13th November 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation. My email id is [email protected]
31st January 2019, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC exam for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL in PHYSICS. Suggest me some books for this exam preparation.my e-mail address is [email protected]
15th March 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to download webscte jexpo exam 2018 question and solved paper?
21st November 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send me (through email address given below) previous 5 years question papers in Physics for lecturer recruitment in GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?