17th May 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have not received GATE scholarship for M.Tech yet?

I'm Aathira.I've completed MT.ech in July.I got selected to the course thru GATE Score and received the GATE Scholarship, Rs.96000 for the year. But I'm yet to receive the scholarship for the year. The college authorities are saying that they have not received the amount hence they couldn't disburse it. So pl. advise ,whom should I approach MHRD/AICTE?

If so pl. give me the details like the concened authorities,their address etc.
Thanking You
Aathira

18th May 2015, 10:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have not received GATE scholarship for M.Tech yet?

Only eligible and qualified GATE candidate's will be awarded the scholarship every year. As most of the colleges have not yet received the GATE scholarship. To enquire for the further details contact the helpline numbers which are 011 23724673, 011 23724675. You can also send queries regarding the GATE scholarship at @aicte-india.org
5th August 2015, 07:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do if I have not received GATE scholarship for M.Tech yet?

Hello Friend....

Following are the possibilities might happen with you due to which the stipend of your last year is not received to you..

--less attendance in college (stipend will be provided if you have more than 75% percentage attendance in each month)..

--might be possible that the college authority is not updated your attendance in AICTE website (it is required for availing the stipend)..

Solution for this problem:

--first of all contact to the college authority regarding this.. if they are unable to answer the query then you have to put an email in aicte regarding this..

Email id: @aicte-india.org

All the best..
8th December 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am Yashika Paddambail student of MTech, CSE in Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal. I got a message from AICTE saying my bank account was not linked to adhar card. I had to resubmit my gate application after linking. All my friends got the stipend, but I didn't . I didn't even get a confirmation message saying that my form is successfully resubmitted . How would I know if my application is considered?
6th July 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

For getting gate scholarship how percentage of attendance is required for an tech student?
10th September 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Application for not received scholarship for Gnm nursing GMCH
21st January 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 2018 batch admission M.tech student. i havent recieved the stipend for the month of november 2018. college authorities says that the attendence has already been forwarded by the istitute. whom should i contact for the solution.
29th September 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get AICTE Gate Scholarship if I have qualified the Gate exam but I am an Integrated M. Tech student
12th April 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

My gate stipend is credited shown in my aicte portal for 4 months but I haven't received stipend....what should I need to do...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?