15th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission under fee waiver scheme of Punjab Technical University?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to Know that i can get admission in B.Tech 2nd year
after Diploma under FEE WAIVER SCHEME in Punjab Technical
University,Jalandhar or not....please tell me....

With Regards
Prince Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Is TFWS facility applicable for MCA?
  2. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission after migrating from LPU Jalandhar in fee waiver scheme?
  4. Total number of seats in government engineering colleges for MPPET?
  5. Have not written my name on the backside of photographs in WBJEE 2010 form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA after completing BCA from Punjab Technical University
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  8. What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?
  9. What is the last date to submit the form of upcoming WBJEE?
  10. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  11. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  12. How can a poor student of general caste do engineering? What are the facilities that are being provided?
  13. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  14. How to do MBA in HR punjab technical university
  15. Admission fee of B.A first year in Punjab University correspondence
  16. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  17. How to register for LEET exam? Date of exam?
  18. How can I get admission for M.Tech through TFWS? I have completed 3rd year B.Tech in Food Technology
10th January 2014, 03:11 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission under fee waiver scheme of Punjab Technical University?

Under three special cases, fee waivers for the students from weaker section of the community is carried out by the Punjab Technical University. If the student doesn’t have parents then financial assistance upto full fee waiver is provided Financial assistance for half fee waiver is provided if the student’s family income is less than 2.50 lakh from all sources. If the family income is less than 1.20 lakh then full financial assistance is provided.
6th February 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am kulwinder singh s|o bishan singh . sir i am poor student .i want to study in b-tech in civil engieering.i am belong general catagory. me fee waiver sachme lena choda . plz help me sir . my contact no 09780101162 9780048709 plz contact me
11th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about fee waiver scheme for mtech course................can u help me.....plz tell me that its available for mtech or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?