24th December 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to handover all my documents to Kotak Mahindra Bank for Education Loan?

Hello friends, I am preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. I am studying in 12th standard. I am looking to apply for an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank for my BTech study. But I want to know first that I have to give my all certificate to Kotak Mahindra Bank?

28th December 2018, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to handover all my documents to Kotak Mahindra Bank for Education Loan?

You need to provide them the photocopy of all your documents and you will keep all the originals with yourself. There is no need worry, they will just verify all the documents in front of your and will not keep the original with them.

If they insist of keeping your original mark sheets and certificates, then you should not proceed in such an agreement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?