13th August 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to study Abroad?

I am 24 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Indian Overseas Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

14th August 2021, 07:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to study Abroad?

1-:The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.

2- The Applicant must be an Indian citizen.

3- The applicant should have a secured admission in a college or university affiliated by UGC/AICTE/Govt. etc.

4- Students pursuing full-time courses need to have a co-applicant who can be either parent/guardian or spouse/parent-in-law (in case of married candidates).
15th August 2021, 11:33 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to study Abroad?

Age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to study Abroad.

Age:- You should be in the age group of 18 years to 35 years.

Nationality: Indian
15th August 2021, 11:33 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to Study Abroad. A candidate of any age can go for studies abroad. No age criteria are there. The candidate just needs to have documents like Visa, Personal Statement, Marksheets, etc.
15th August 2021, 02:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The age limit to apply for Education Loan at Indian Overseas Bank to study abroad is minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 35 years. The other criteria is an applicant should be an Indian Citizen, should have secured admission to higher education courses in recognized institutions in India through the entrance test. The reputation of the university is considered in case the common entrance test is not required for admission. You must not be in gainful employment. The margin of the loan to study abroad is 15% and to study in India is 5%.
15th August 2021, 05:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Eligibility:-

• Nationality:-The student should be a citizen of India or hold the passport of India.

• Qualification:- The student should have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with essential grades.

• Age Limit:- There is no age limit.
• Co-signer:- A co-signer is necessary for a loan above INR 4 Lacs.
15th August 2021, 08:26 PM
periwinkle09876

Education loan or student loan are advances made by banks for financial organisations for the purpose of meeting higher education expenses of the students.

Nationality of the candidate should be Indian and the minimum age is 18 years and maximum should not exceed 35 years.

A candidate should have good academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?