13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad? Applicable interest rates?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to go for studying Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad. I would like to know which are the Banks gives me education loan if I want to join Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad and what are the interest rates?

15th August 2021, 11:31 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Red face Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad? Applicable interest rates?

List of Banks:-

1- AXIS Bank.

2- HDFC Bank.

3- ICICI Bank.

4- Punjab National Bank.

5- SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme.
15th August 2021, 01:55 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad? Applicable interest rates?

List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad? Applicable interest rate.

Banks including private and public both give loan to students going abroad for studies.

Some of them are-

• State Bank of India - 10.25%.

• HDFC bank - 13.00%.

• Credits - 11.85℅ onwards.
15th August 2021, 01:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad? Applicable interest rates?

List of Banks offering an education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course Abroad are:-

1. Punjab National Bank.

Interest rate - 8.45% onwards.

2. Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Interest rate - 11.5% to 24%.

3. HDFC Bank.

Interest rate - 13.86%.
15th August 2021, 08:27 PM
periwinkle09876

List of banks offering education loan to study Physiotherapy postgraduate course in Abroad are----

Axis bank and the interest rate is 13% to 17%

HDFC bank and the interest rate is 8 to 10%

ICICI bank and the interest rate is 10%.

Kotak Mahindra Bank and the interest rate is between 6 to 12 per cent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?