12th September 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

In which AICTE approved Tamil Nadu colleges i can get admission for Diploma course? Can i get education loan for studying there?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been completed my ITI in Motor mechanic in the year 2006 and having 05 years experience in Auto Mobile. So now i want to do any auto mobile education. So please tell me about the AICTE approved colleges in tamilnadu to do any automobile education.

Regards
A.Kumaragurubaran

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  3. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  4. AICTE approved colleges for distance education diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  7. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  8. List of AICTE approved distance education colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  11. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  12. IIBS Bangalore is AICTE approved college or not? Will I get education loan for this institute or not?
  13. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  14. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  16. Is Saffrony Institute of Technology AICTE approved?
  17. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
6th April 2023, 03:44 PM
4700BC

Default Re: In which AICTE approved Tamil Nadu colleges i can get admission for Diploma course? Can i get education loan for studying there?

Sri Ramalinga College of Engineering (SRMCE), Chennai: Offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering. It is a reputed college with high placement records. Admission is based on 12th % and counselling ranks.

Anna University College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai: Has a Department of Mechanical Engineering offering 3 year Automobile Engineering diploma. Admission is through TNEA counselling based on 12th marks.

Valliammai Polytechnic College, Chennai: Granted AICTE approval and offers 3 year Automobile Engineering diploma course. Admission is based on 12th % and counselling ranks.

PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul: Provides Diploma in Automobile Engineering (DAE) which is a 3 year course. Admission is through TNEA counselling on 12th marks basis.

K. Ramakrishnan College of Technology, Trichy: Gives admission to 3 year diploma in Automobile Engineering through TNEA counselling based on 12th % and ranks.

With 5 years of experience as Motor mechanic and ITI, you have a good base in automotive domain. Completing a diploma at one of these esteemed colleges can open up better career prospects with improved knowledge and credentials.

Regarding education loan, yes you can apply for it even to pursue a diploma course from these colleges as:

Education loans are provided for higher education including diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in recognized colleges. Automobile stream diploma from AICTE approved colleges will qualify for education loans.

As you already have 5 years of work experience, your eligibility and sanction amount may be on the higher side. Experience is considerd positively while assessing education loan applications.

Government and private banks provide education loans. Interest rates are lower if the loan is guaranteed by the government. Apply at multiple banks to compare rates and terms.

You can get up to 10-15 Lakhs as education loan for a 3 year diploma program. The loan tenure is 7-10 years after course completion moratorium period.

Part of the fees will be covered by education loan, so you don't have to pay the entire fees at once. EMIs are affordable to repay from your income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?