7th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?

Please help me to know that for getting admission under Management quota in MBBS course in Katihar Medical College, can I apply Bank Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if already got admission in MBBS course at Katihar Medical College?
  2. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  4. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Does Bank put conditions regarding repayment capability on parents under Education Loan Policy?
  7. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are there any seat reserved for Minority Roman Catholic in St. John Medical college for MBBS? Will bank agree for Education Loan if getting admission under reserved quota?
  9. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  10. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  15. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India while getting B.Tech admission under management quota?
  17. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
2nd December 2016, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Bank education loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit documents like Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., to apply for an education loan in Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?