30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I am a student of MBBS in Tamil Nadu now.
I want to do MD in UK. So, please tell me
I can apply for Education Loan from Bank for doing MD?
If yes then please tell me the requirements for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  5. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  9. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  11. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  12. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM? -- [New]
  15. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
9th April 2015, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan to study MD in UK after completion of your MBBS course. The requirements to apply for education loan are :-

- You should get admission in well reputed and recognized institute. The institute should have good exposure and placement facilities.
- You should have good academic background.
- You should have admission confirmation letter and a valid passport.
- Your family should have stable source of income.
- You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan of the concerned bank like mortgage of property if loan exceeding 7.5 lakhs, repayment of loan after six months from completion of course or on getting job whichever is earlier, fluctuation of interest rate as per orders of Reserve Bank of India, etc. You need to visit any bank close to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the loan and act as per his/her instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?