22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?

Hello guys,
I want to do MBBS course in Bukovinian
State Medical University, Ukraine.
For this course I want to apply for Education
Loan from any Bank. But the problem is,
this is a Government recognized university.
So, I want to know that I am eligible for
applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  2. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  3. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  4. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  7. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  8. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  9. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  12. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  15. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  16. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
23rd May 2015, 05:04 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
I want to do MBBS course in Bukovinian
State Medical University, Ukraine.
For this course I want to apply for Education
Loan from any Bank. But the problem is,
this is a Government recognized university.
So, I want to know that I am eligible for
applying Education Loan?

Yes, you are eligible for the Loan even this is a good case with you that you will get the loan easily from any public or private Sector banks as your Institute is Government approved and it is in Foreign Country. most of the Loan are rejected due to the reason that the Institute is private and it is in foreign country. So, you can even apply for the loan from the Public sector bank also.
10th April 2016, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?

How can one apply for scholarship to study 4th year at Crimea state university if that person is a foreigner?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?