22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th?

Hi,
I'm Monika Jain and I have got 96% in 12th CBSE. Can I now apply for the CBSE Scholarship? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  11. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  12. Am I eligible for scholarship having 95% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  14. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Can I apply for Scholarship if secured 91.6% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
23rd July 2015, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely apply for CBSE scholarship. The notification of CBSE scholarship is expected to come in the month of August-September. The details of the CBSE scholarship as per previous notification of scholarship from CBSE have been enclosed in the document below. You can refer to the attachment below to get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?