25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?

Sir,
I am qualified for the awards of Inspire Scholarship as I have got 98.1% in my Intermediate and I am within top 1% of Board of Intermediate Education. I have got a circular saying that I have to apply for the scholarship. Now I am pursuing my B.Tech first year in CSE. Now am I eligible to apply for the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?
  2. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  6. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc?
  7. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  9. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  10. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 1st position in MCA?
  12. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  13. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  18. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
30th October 2017, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am qualified for the awards of Inspire Scholarship as I have got 98.1% in my Intermediate and I am within top 1% of Board of Intermediate Education. I have got a circular saying that I have to apply for the scholarship. Now I am pursuing my B.Tech first year in CSE. Now am I eligible to apply for the scholarship?

Sorry, you are not eligible for the Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) after completion of intermediate with 98.1% marks and studying BTech (CSE) 1st year. Students who have scored marks within the top 1% of their Class XII examinations of the State / Central Board in India are only eligible for the Inspire Scholarship. Students must be pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS and Integrated MSc / Integrated MS. Students studying the following majors are eligible for the Inspire scholarship: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Biology, Geology, Electronics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Botany, Zoology, Anthropology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Oceanic Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences and Geochemistry. Inspire Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?