25th December 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello
I am 2nd year (giving part 2 exam) B.sc student,
got 86.87% in madhyamik and 85.6% in HS.
Can I apply for inspire scholarship this year?
Please let me know immediately

27th December 2014, 10:19 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Only those students who have ranked under 10000 in JEE Mains or JEE Advances or in NEET and currently pursing B.Sc in Natural Sciences OR Basic Sciences can apply for Inspire Scholarships. And this year only those students can apply for Inspire Scholarships who are passed in the year of 2013.

And Inspire Scholarship is given upto 5 years OR till completion of degree course. If you want to renew your scholarship then yes you can if you had already taken Inspire Scholarship in the 1st year.

And on the 12th basis one need to be in top 1% students among all students in their board examination to get the Inspire Scholarships.
9th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello sir i'am amit Singh. I got 1% top in up bord and ifill up inspire form. now to take scholar howmuch % will get in bsc-1 & bsc-2 please tell me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?