27th April 2011, 09:33 PM
sampathkasimkota

What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?

Dear sir/madam
I k.sampath kumar completed B.Tech CSE in with 70.04% looking for to write PSU exam..but i dont know the exam dates and pattern so plz help me...
my mail id is [email protected]...

11th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?

Hello Sir/Madam This is Rajesh Tanwar graduate in computer science and tech. with 57% and I belong to Scheduled caste, in how many P.S.U.'s, I am eligible to apply.
15th July 2011, 02:00 AM
sonam wangdi

Default Re: What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?

hi friend..
these date for psu exam has not been updated right now..
you can the check the date for it by loging inot.
www.engineersinstitute.com/psu_exam_schedule.php
not only for psu exam you can even find the dates of other exam like ies,gate and many more..
the pattern for psu exam is the mixture of gate and ies exam
you can also all the criteria required and syllabus. and some important tips that you can apply while writhing these exam
so all the best..
16th July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to download syllabus for computer science branch............how i get it...???????please help
17th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

thax for ur valuable message friend..
Thax a lot.
keep message like that..
17th July 2011, 09:05 PM
sampathkasimkota

Thumbs up Re: What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?

Thanx for ur message, It is a valuable one.
keep message like that..
keep rocking.
9th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to have a government job after btech, i am doing btech from computer science. i want to know that whether psu is the right option for it? is there any other way also to attain a government job after btech??? is ies exam the right option??? is gate compulsory for psu and ies???? what minimum % is required to write psu exams? what is the eligibility? plzzzzz reply to my mail id plzzz sir. i am highly worried.
my email id is- [email protected]
27th October 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to have a government job after btech, i am doing btech from computer science. i want to know that whether psu is the right option for it? is there any other way also to attain a government job after btech??? is ies exam the right option??? is gate compulsory for psu and ies???? what minimum % is required to write psu exams? what is the eligibility? plzzzzz reply to my mail id plzzz sir. i am highly worried.
my email id is [email protected]
29th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I want to have a government job after complete b tech I'm doing b tech from computer science is gate is compulsory for PSU ???????
What minimum marks required for PSU exam ????
Please reply on my mail id
And give me proper knowledge about PSU job
My email id is
[email protected]
12th May 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Is PSU is right choice ? I am did my B.TECH from IT branch. Can I apply for PSU exam? If I can apply then IES and gate is compulsory or any other way to approach this? Plsss give rply to my mail ID ---
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?