31st August 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I am doing M.Sc or not?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed my class 10 with 83% in class 12 with 75%.then I perused with bcs in chemistry as honors n passed with 75% but that time I was not aware of this scholarship.. ..currently I m enrolled in msc in NIT.. So Will I get dis scholarship for msc or not?

26th September 2015, 07:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I am doing M.Sc or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have passed my class 10 with 83% in class 12 with 75%.then I perused with bcs in chemistry as honors n passed with 75% but that time I was not aware of this scholarship.. ..currently I m enrolled in msc in NIT.. So Will I get dis scholarship for msc or not?
Yes, you are eligible to get the inspire scholarship when you want to purse M.SC. But for that you need to satisfy any one of the below eligibility criteria:

- Candidate have get 1st rank in central/state board exam in 12th standard and chosen is graduation course in B.sc/M.sc Natural & Basic science course then you will able to apply for this scholarship.

- Candidate have get pass in IIT or JEE Entrance exam and you should have the ranking in top 10,000 and chosen to do B.Tech/B.E Natural & Basic Science course then you can apply for this scholarship.

- Candidate of Indian Institute of Science and Research or National Institute of Science Education and Research of atomic Energy Departments then also you can apply for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?