30th March 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I passed madhyamik examination last year and I got 88%marks. Now I'm going to start my study for HSC board exam. Having science stream. So, I need a little scholarship to buy books and continue my studies. Will I be able to get the scholarship soon??

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  2. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate with 87.2% in Madhyamik Pariksha? Procedure to apply?
  4. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in Ph.D after completion of M.A in Hindi?
  6. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  7. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  11. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  15. How can I fillup JEXPO application if waiting for Madhyamik result?
  16. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
21st June 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?

Can I apply for the scholarship of 10th completion (91.28%) after passing 12th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?