7th July 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for School Service Commission with 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

Am i eligible for School Service Commission with 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

7th July 2015, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for School Service Commission with 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in School Service Commission Examination being a 27 years old candidate and as a B.Com Graduate. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in School Service Commission Examination is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since any Graduate Degree is accepted, you are of course eligible to apply for School Service Commission. The minimum age required to appear in School Service Commission Recruitment Examination is "20 years" and the maximum age must not exceed "40 years". Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) Candidates.

Minimum Age - 20 years

Maximum Age - 40 years

Educational Qualification - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university

Since you are a 27 years old candidate, you are certainly eligible to appear in School Service Commission Exam being a B.Com Graduate.
9th July 2015, 04:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for School Service Commission with 27 years age and B.Com qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Com degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

As per age criteria, you are eligible for School Service Commission exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?