7th July 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  3. Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?
  4. Can i apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  5. Can I appear in School Service Commission exam with 48% marks in Graduation?
  6. Can I sit for WB school service commission without B.Ed?
  7. Is it mandatory to secured 45% in graduation for School Service Commission exam?
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  10. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  11. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  12. Is B.Ed degree with more than 50% in graduation needed for school service commission?
  13. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  14. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  15. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  16. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  17. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  18. What is the qualification to join as Navy Officer?
7th July 2015, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation?

Yes, you can apply for School Service Commission after securing 50% marks in Graduation. I am very happy to say that there is NO CERTAIN MINIMUM PERCENTAGE is required in order to be eligible for appearing in School Service Commission Examination. Since there is no minimum bar on percentage of marks required, you are certainly eligible to apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation. Basically this School Service Commission Examination is conducted for recruiting eligible candidates as teachers, Group D and Head Masters posts to work in Higher Secondary School. The minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in School Service Commission is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. The lower age required in order to be eligible for SSC is 20 years and the allowed upper age is 40 years. Since there is no certain percentage required in order to be eligible, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for School Service Commission after having secured 50% marks in Graduation.
9th July 2015, 04:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for School Service Commission with 50% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed graduation degree with 50% so you are eligible for School Service exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?