9th June 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?

sir
Please send to me which college &
how many fees for complete mbbs course& duration period for mbbs.
can i get scholarship &education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ?
  2. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  3. How much is the fees per semester in M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  7. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  8. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  9. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  10. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  11. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  12. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  14. Fee structure for MBA aviation management? What is the duration?
  15. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course?
  16. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Colleges that conduct Diploma course after completion of BDS? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
9th January 2015, 10:13 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
Please send to me which college &
how many fees for complete mbbs course& duration period for mbbs.
can i get scholarship &education loan for this course?
Some top list of MBBS colleges are mentioned below please take a look over it.

Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, India
Athani Road, Toravi Rd, Bijapur, Karnataka 586108 ‎
083 52 270113 ‎

Christian Medical College (CMC-Vellore) Vellore, India
Near Sathuvacheri, 25, Arcot Rd, Thottapalayam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004 ‎
0416 228 2040 ‎

Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital Chitradurga, India
BMCH Rd, Hanumantha Nagara, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577502 ‎
081 94 227937 ‎

Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College (BRAMC) Bangalore, India
24, Shampura Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka 560045 ‎
080 2547 6498

Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) Thrissur, India
State Highway 69, Amalanagar, Thrissur, Kerala 680555 ‎

Eras Lucknow Medical College (ELMC) Lucknow, India
Sarf Rajganj Lucknow, Eraj Medical College, Sarfarajazganj, Sarfarazganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003 ‎
0522 240 1822 ‎

Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana, India
Brown Road, Ludhiana, Punjab, CMC Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab 141008 ‎
0161 502 6999

Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Mandya, India
Bangalore - Mangalore Hwy, Karnataka 571418 ‎

Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) Kochi, India
Ponekkara Post, Amrita Nagar, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala 682041 ‎
0484 280 1234

Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kollam, India
Kollam Ayur Road, Meeyannoor, Velichikkala - Meeyannoor Rd, Adichanalloor, Kerala 691573 ‎
0474 306 9200

The fees structure for MBBS course is differs from college to college. You must have visit the respective university to get more details regarding MBBS fees structure. Overall MBBS fees structure is mentioned below

-Tuition Fees=Rs.30,900/-
-Boarding Fees=Rs.3,000/-
-Mess Fee=Rs.6,000/-
-Deposit=Rs.3,000/-
-Library/Stationery Fee=Rs.1,000/-
-Instrument Fee=Rs.200/-
-Sports and other Fee=Rs.500/-
-Total Fee=Rs.44,600/- per year.

For scholarship and loan you need to contact the college administration and bank. You are eligible to get loan and scholarship depending upon your education percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?