13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

B.Tech ECE student can apply for Inspire scholarship? Procedure to apply and terms & condition for it?

I am studying B.Tech ECE in NIT and have got selected for Inspire scholarship among 1% students. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship? Procedure to apply and terms & condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  2. Procedure for apply in Inspire SHE Scholarship 2018? -- [New]
  3. What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  8. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  9. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship while pursuing B.Sc Nursing? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  11. Can a 2nd year student of Mechanical stream eligible to apply for Swami Dayanand MCM scholarship? Terms & conditions and documents required for it?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire scholarship
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  15. Which scholarship should a 12th passed student apply among CSS, Inspire Scholarship and PSEB? How much amount I will get for PSEB scholarship?
  16. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
15th October 2017, 03:26 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: B.Tech ECE student can apply for Inspire scholarship? Procedure to apply and terms & condition for it?

As per my knowledge, B.Tech ECE students cannot avail this scholarship because INSPIRE is a program that offers CBSE board toppers with a monthly stipend to pursue basic sciences and research. And also due to inflating numbers and impractical costs which do not pay off.
15th October 2017, 06:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech ECE student can apply for Inspire scholarship? Procedure to apply and terms & condition for it?

Sorry, but you are not eligible to apply in INSPIRE scholarship.

Students who happen to be among the top 1% in 12th standard at their respective Board Examinations and are pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels.
19th October 2019, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am top in board examinations and pursuing btech course 1st year am i eligible for inspire scholarship
31st October 2019, 07:17 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am top in board examinations and pursuing btech course 1st year am i eligible for inspire scholarship
Only Pure Science courses are allowed in Inspire Scholarship Programme.
You can apply for KVPY Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?