26th September 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?

Sir/Mam,

I am qualified for the awards of inspire scholarship as i am within top 1% in board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh. I got a circular saying that i have to apply for the scholar ship.Now,I am persuing my BTech First year in computer science. So am I eligible to apply for the scholarship?

26th September 2015, 08:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for the Inspire scholarship. It is true that you were eligible for the scholarship being in the top 1% in board exams of 12th standard. But Inspire Scholarship is given to the candidates who are pursuing studies only in the field of Natural or Basic Sciences. This is a mandatory criterion and since Computer Science Engineering does not fall under this category so you are not eligible for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?