21st April 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Hotel Management course. The Total Fee of this course is Rs. 1.5 Lacs. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with Demand Draft. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

25th April 2019, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course?

You can contact the nearest bank branch of any reputed bank to apply for the education loan. There are many top banks offering education loan to students who are studying job oriented course at any recognised institute or college.

Just make sure you have a guarantor for the education loan. You can apply for the education loan with the help of documents required and your guarantor.
28th April 2019, 04:29 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course?

Yes you can get education loan for diploma in Hotel management. But one thing on which you should have a clarity is that you are saying 1.5 lakh has to be paid at a time through DD.

But for that you should bring Fee structure from your college where you got admission. Besides that you should also bring Score card of Entrance test by which you got admission in that college.

In general, Banks wont entertain such kind of transactions where in full amount of sanction will be given at a time in the initial phase of course.

But if college demands for the full payments you must show the fee structure to the bank officials . They will relax the conditions.

More over you will be considered as a Applicant and your parents will be considered as co applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?