19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 2.4 Lacs for studying BBA(H) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do BBA(H) course. The total fee of this course is Rs. 2.4 Lacs. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with demand draft. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

26th November 2018, 11:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 2.4 Lacs for studying BBA(H) course?

Almost all the banks offers an education loan of Rs. 2.4 lakhs for pursuing BBA (H) course. You should have secured admission to BBA (H) course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs.
26th November 2018, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 2.4 Lacs for studying BBA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do BBA(H) course. The total fee of this course is Rs. 2.4 Lacs. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with demand draft. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

Students can contact any nationalized bank branch for getting education loan of Rs 2.4 Lakhs to study BBA (H) course. Students should have secured admission to the BBA (H) course through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loans. Students should have decent academic records to avail education loan. They have to provide necessary documents and their parents should sign the documents as Co borrowers for the education loan. There is no margin money needed for Rs 2.4 Lakhs.
26th November 2018, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have secured admission at a recognized college or university, then visit any reputed PSU or Private sector bank near to your residence. There will be some banks available in your area surely.

You need to submit the filled application with all the required documents to begin the process of education loan. They will conduct background verification and tell you, whether you are eligible for it or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?