17th June 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for studying BTech course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do BTech course. The total fee of this course is Rs. 7 Lacs. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with demand draft. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

19th June 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for studying BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do BTech course. The total fee of this course is Rs. 7 Lacs. I am unable to pay this amount at one time. But the rule says that I have to pay the whole amount with demand draft. So, I am looking for education loan. Can any bank grant me education loan for this course?

There are various nationalized and private banks offering education loans to deserving students for studying BTech course. Some of the banks offering Rs 7 Lakhs for studying BTech are given below:

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Corporation Bank - Official Website
19th June 2019, 08:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can grant an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for studying BTech course?

Mostly all nationalized banks offers an Education Loan amount of maximum Rs. 10 lacs to study in India and Rs. 20 lacs for studying abroad. Some bank offers need based finance subject to repaying capacity of parents/students after completion of course.
You can visit any nearest bank branch for details.
19th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Almost all the banks grants an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech course. You can get full fee amount as an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. The maximum amount offered under education loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India. You have to submit the course fee structure to bank along with other supporting documents to get an education loan of Rs. 7 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?