10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Bank of India or SBI?, which is better to apply for an education loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello friends, If I want to apply for education loan for my MS course in Abroad then which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Bank of India or SBI? I want to get a loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two Public Sector Banks.

15th August 2019, 04:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank of India or SBI?, which is better to apply for an education loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, If I want to apply for education loan for my MS course in Abroad then which bank is good for this? I mean I apply for education loan in Bank of India or SBI? I want to get a loan from a suitable banks. So, kindly suggest me between these two Public Sector Banks.

Both State Bank of India (SBI) and Bank of India are nationalized banks. The aspirant can apply for an education loan to study MS in abroad country in any one of the above given banks. State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest bank and it has more branches than any other banks. Therefore, aspirant can contact the State Bank of India (SBI) for availing an education loan to study MS in abroad. The aspirant has to provide necessary security and margin for availing an education loan from State Bank of India.
17th August 2019, 10:58 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Bank of India or SBI?, which is better to apply for an education loan for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Both SBI and Bank of India Offers financial assistant to the students for their Education and selecting the bank of Educational loan is tally depends on your type of Education loan. Let's see the detail about education and its benefits.

SBI Educational Loan Benefits:
  • Applicants can get Educational loan for Part-time courses.
  • There is no minimum course duration limit.
  • Educational loan also covers Cost of equipment/vehicle/insurance
  • Maximum loan limit- Domestic loans: INR 40,00,000 (40 Lakhs) and Study abroad loans: INR 15000000 (1.5 crores)

Official website -> Click Here !!

Bank of India Education Loan Benefits:
  • Educational loan Interest rates as low as 8.65% per annum
  • No processing charges
  • Applicants can get Education loan up to ₹40,00,000 (40 Lakh)
  • Applicants can get Flat 15 years education loan tenure option
  • Skill-based loans and loans against property, deposits, and bonds available
Official website -> Click Here !!

You must go through the benefits before you selecting the right bank for an educational loan. As my personal view, SBI Educational loan would better to study MS in abroad country. SBI is one of the reputed banks in Asia and having so many beaches all over the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?