10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan for MBA course if study in Government institute?

Hello, my question is, I have applied for MBA. I want to take loan for completing my MBA course. Is this possible for me? If I want to join any Government institute for my MBA course then I am still eligible for education loan?

15th August 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for MBA course if study in Government institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my question is, I have applied for MBA. I want to take loan for completing my MBA course. Is this possible for me? If I want to join any Government institute for my MBA course then I am still eligible for education loan?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study an MBA course if study in a Government Institute. You should have secured admission to the MBA program in any reputed college or university through an entrance test or merit based selection process for availing an education loan. Your parent/s should execute the documents as a Co borrower/s for availing an education loan. You have to provide necessary security and the documents required for availing an education loan to study the MBA program. You can contact any nationalized banks or private banks for availing an education loan to pursue MBA.
15th August 2019, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan for MBA course if study in Government institute?

You need to secure admission at any recognised MBA college. It doesn't matter whether it is a government or private college or institute. You need to secure admission and then apply for education loan at the nearest branch of any reputed bank.

You will need a guarantor and all the documents required to apply for education loan. Just make sure you get admission through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT.
17th August 2019, 12:11 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can get the Educational loan MBA course. Most of the Public and Private banks offer Educational loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs to study MBA course. Some Banks can even fund 100% of the MBA education, but it depends upon the loan amount and the university/Institution from where the student is planning to apply for MBA.

Quote:
If I want to join any Government institute for my MBA course then I am still eligible for education loan?

Banks provide educational loan to Government Institute/universities as well. However, the candidate must get admission for MBA through an entrance exam or selected based on merit to be eligible for Educational.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?